- Bier-Fest! August 8 - The Thomas Cole National Historic Site offers a daring duo of beer and art during this fun for everyone event celebrating their latest Hudson River School of Art exhibition, Albert Bierstadt in New York & New England. Enjoy award-winning regional brews, sample locally sourced foods, see the Bierstadt exhibit and dance to live music. Tickets start at $25.
- Oktoberfest at Windham Mountain, September 7 - Enjoy authentic cuisine, drink and music in the mountains with Spitze - America's premier Oktoberfest Band - entertainment and lawn games. Tickets start at $10 per person. Children 12 and under admitted for free.
- German Alps Festival at Hunter Mountain, August 10-11 - Experience two days of authentic music, traditional German-American foods, entertainment, vendors and kid-friendly activities. Admission starts $12 for adults, children 12 and under admitted for free.
- Catskill Mountain Thunder Motorcycle Festival at Blackthorne Resort in East Durham, September 12-15, is the largest motorcycle festival in upstate New York. Watch motorcycle stunt shows, rodeo games, listen to live music and enjoy a vendor exposition and bike show where you can enter to win cash prizes. On-site lodging is available, as well as RV and camping sites.
- Color in the Catskills at Hunter Mountain, October 4-6, is a great way for motorcyclists to enjoy the fall foliage, scenic and un-crowded roadways, as well join in industry seminars and test ride new motorcycle models. Relax under sunny skies, ride on scenic roads and enjoy live music, arts and craft vendors, food and more for free.
- Oktoberfest at Hunter Mountain, October 5-13 - Held over two peak fall foliage weekends, celebrate the finest in German food and drink, dance and enjoy scenic gondola rides. This event is free for all and features a kid's tent with games, entertainment and a wildlife show.
###CONTACT: Rebecca Steffan (518) 523-9258 Rebecca@inphorminc.com