- Greek Peak, in Virgil, with 32 trails, six lifts, and a vertical drop of 950 feet. All day lift ticket (adult) is $58. http://www.greekpeak.net
- Song Mountain, just south of Syracuse, with 24 trails, five lifts, and 700 feet of vertical drop. All day lift ticket is $39. http://www.songmountain.com
- Toggenberg Mountain, in Fabius, with 24 trails, five lifts, and a 700 foot drop. All day lift ticket is $40. http://www.skitog.com/
- Labrador Mountain, in Truxton, with 22 trails, four lifts, and a drop of 700 feet. An all day lift ticket is $38. http://labradormtn.com
- Four Seasons, in Fayetteville, has four trails, two lifts, and a 100-foot vertical drop. An all-day ticket is $17. http://www.fourseasonsgolfandski.com
- Swain Resort, in Swain, with 23 trails, four lifts, and 650 feet of skiing. Four hour ticket is $37. For the real old-time skiing experience, Swain also operates a rope tow at Monroe County’s Northampton and Powder Mills Parks, where an all-day ticket costs only $6 and a season pass $35. http://www.swain.com
- Bristol Mountain, in Canandaigua, with 33 trails, five lifts, and a vertical of 1,200 feet. An all-day ticket is $54. http://www.bristolmountain.com
- Brantling, in Sodus, with 10 trails, six lifts, and a vertical of 240 feet. An all-day ticket is $30. http://www.brantling.com/
- Hunt Hollow, in Naples, with 24 trails, three lifts, and a vertical of 825 feet. See their web site at http://www.hunthollow.com for more information.
- Skaneateles Ski Hill, in Skaneateles, with four trails, two lifts, and a vertical of 361 feet. See their web site at http://www.skiskaneateles.com for more information.
Ski a lot, for a little, and not far from home, in the Finger Lakes.All this comes to life in the Finger Lakes: the most beautiful lakes, valleys, and waterfalls surrounding historic villages and rural countryside, with the world-class wines and fresh, local food. The eleven narrow and deep ice-age lakes run north and south through 9,000 square miles of rolling hills and plunging gorges, and the best hiking, sailing, hunting, and fishing to be found. Rochester and Syracuse bookend lively small cities like Auburn, Ithaca and Geneva, and charming small towns like Skaneateles and Canandaigua - places that gave birth to Women's Rights and Abolition and continue to create new ideas today. More than 80 wineries and winemakers produce world's best Riesling and other wines that pair perfectly with the area's abundant fresh and organic food. Learn more about the Finger Lakes are www.fingerlakes.org.
For more information or to arrange a visit, please see Matt Montague, 607.257.7000, cell 740 803 5005, email@example.com