- o Tony Buscema (Albany, NY): Jamaican jerk pork, black beans and rice, Caribbean root vegetable medley.
- o Eric Johnson (Slingerlands, NY): Braised and smoked beef rib, Smithwick's beer reduction, bourbon-infused sweet mashed potato, chipotle butter, pickled braised cabbage slaw.
- o Rob Johnson (Castleton, NY): Double Play BBQ "Cheap' Chicken, roasted Southwest crossover salad, grilled Brooklyn-style potato wedges.
- o Jill Kavanagh (Troy, NY): Teriyaki-glazed pork tenderloin stuffed with spicy grilled pineapple salsa, mango slaw, couscous.
- o Kristin Sica (Saratoga Springs, NY): Steak fajitas, spicy chipotle mole, goat cheese-stuffed roasted tomato, roasted corn salad, cilantro-lime vinaigrette.
- o John White (Queensbury, NY): Bone-in pork rib, raspberry-hefeweizen reduction, roasted rosemary purple potatoes, summer corn salad.
###Photographers and members of the media are welcome and encouraged to cover the Grill Games, Date Night and Aspen Santa Fe Ballet at SPAC on Thursday, July 25.