Embassy Suites hotel rolls out campaign inviting North Dakota residents to help celebrate its first birthday
North Dakota is the only state not to visit the onsite Embassy Suites hotel at Destiny USA since opening in September of 2017; guests from 49 states, 2 territories and 12 countries have visited the hotel to date
Syracuse, NY (August 23, 2018) - What do you want for your birthday?The Embassy Suites hotel at Destiny USA wants a visit from North Dakota. Just shy of its one-year anniversary, the hotel located onsite at New York’s largest shopping, dining and entertainment travel destination in Syracuse, Destiny USA, has seen guests visit from 49 states and 12 countries (and 2 territories). The only state without representation? North Dakota.
The hotel opened on September 7, 2017, and to celebrate the one-year anniversary, the hotel is seeking one lucky North Dakotan (and guest) to travel to Syracuse and help hit all 50 states represented in one year! The 209-suite hotel is the first onsite at Destiny USA and features an onsite restaurant, a pool and is the go-to property for guests traveling to visit the international shopping destination.
“If you’re a North Dakotan who is just as excited about our one-year anniversary date as we are—whether it’s a birthday, anniversary or meaningful date for any reason—we want you to represent our 50th state,” said Destiny USA Embassy Suites General Manager Josh Morey. “Come celebrate with us and experience one of New York State’s most fun-filled destinations - from our Embassy Suites hotel to Destiny USA to downtown Syracuse and more.”
Located just steps away from the Embassy Suites hotel, Destiny USA is a 2.4 million square foot tourist destination that offers world-class shopping, dining, outlets and entertainment under one roof, including indoor go-kart racing, laser-tag, mirror-maze, simulated rides, IMAX, a winery, World of Beer, the world’s largest indoor suspended rope climbing course and much more. With over 250 places to shop, dine and play, it is the sixth largest shopping and entertainment destination in the United States, rivaling Mall of America and attracting more than 26 million visitors every year. In fact, this indoor amusement park has become an international draw for the region.
Countries that have visited the hotel include: Canada, China, England, Turkey, The Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Liechtenstein, Australia, Iceland, Taiwan and Austria… The Territories include the U.S. Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico.
Embassy Suites hotel at Destiny and Visit Syracuse are partnering with the Fargo Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau to help spread the word to North Dakota residents.
"This is such a wonderful promotion,” said Fargo Moorhead Convention & Visitors Bureau Director of Marketing Andi Thoreson. “I am very excited for the lucky North Dakotans who end up getting to celebrate what September 7th means to them in Syracuse, NY."
“It’s been fun working with both tourism bureaus (Syracuse and Fargo Moorhead) and learning more about North Dakota and their lingo - you betcha,” said Morey. “We’re looking forward to welcoming North Dakotans and celebrating our anniversary. Hopefully, they’ll get a chance to experience some of what Syracuse is known for - the history, culture, craft brews, basketball and food!”
How to Enter:
- Use Facebook to tell us why September 7 is so special to you. Whether it is your anniversary, your birthday, or anything of special significance, tell us why you want to celebrate with us! Simply tag our hotel in your message on Facebook using @EmbassySuitesSyracuseDestiny AND the hashtag #YOUBETCHADESTINY
- Must currently reside in North Dakota.
- Only open to adults 18 and older.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only valid entries submitted via Facebook will be accepted. Valid entries must both tag the Embassy Suites Destiny USA hotel (@EmbassySuitesSyracuseDestiny) on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/EmbassySuitesSyracuseDestiny/) AND use the special hashtag #YOUBETCHADESTINY
- Winning entry to be selected by hotel staff among all valid entrants. Winner can redeem prize at any time over next calendar year.
- Winner to be notified by 6PM September 6th, 2018.
- Void where prohibited.
- No cash value.
- All rights reserved.
What Do You Win?
- Airfare for 2 from North Dakota to Syracuse, NY
- 3-day, 2-night accommodations at the Embassy Suites Destiny USA hotel
- Exclusive Stay & Save Savings Pass
- Entertainment passes for various Destiny USA entertainment
- Syracuse Swag
- Gift certificates to visit a couple of Syracuse’s most talked about restaurants
For more information, contact Josh Morey, general manager of the Embassy Suites hotel at Destiny USA at email@example.com or (315) 303-1650.