I LOVE NEW YORK SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES RULES
2) Employees and their immediate families of the New York State Department of Economic Development and Urban Development Corporation d/b/a Empire State Development Corporation are not eligible to enter such sweepstakes. Immediate family shall be defined as spouse and children.
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
4) Open to legal residents of the continental United States.
5) Prizes listed below are subject to availability. Prizes must be redeemed by April 30, 2019.
6) Participants enter the sweepstakes by filling out an online survey on iloveny.com.
7) Only one online survey may be filled out per person for the duration of the promotion is permissible. Valid contest entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
8) The sweepstakes prize is only applicable to those who participate in the iloveny.com website survey.
9) Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
10) 10 winning entries will be randomly selected out of all entries received by 11:59pm ET during each day the iloveny.com survey is live on the iloveny.com website. Entrants need not be present to win. The Department shall make one attempt to contact winning entrants. In the event that a winning entrant does not respond, the Department may select an alternate winner. All decisions of Department personnel regarding the picking of winners shall be final. Winners will be contacted by a representative from the Department by either telephone and/or email.
11) Winning entrants will receive one I LOVE NEW YORK branded PopSocket (approximate retail value: $10).
12) The New York State Department of Economic Development or their agents are not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected online surveys or for miscommunications, misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
13) This sweepstakes is void wherever restricted or prohibited by state or local laws.
14) By entering, participants release and hold harmless the State of New York, Urban Development Corporation d/b/a Empire State Development Corporation and the Department of Economic Development, agencies employed by the Department, as well as any directors, officers or employees of these organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest.
15) If for any reason the sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as planned, including any causes beyond the control of the administrators of the sweepstakes, the New York State Department of Economic Development reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the sweepstakes without notice to the entrants.
16) Entry into the sweepstakes does not create any vested right or interest for the participants in the prizes offered for the sweepstakes.