I LOVE NY–NY TIMES TRAVEL SHOW SWEEPSTAKES RULES
1. The entrant hereby consents to the release and disclosure by the New York State Department of Economic Development of any and all information provided in the entry form. Information collected in connection with this sweepstakes shall be used for the Department's Tourism-related mailings regarding vacationing in New York State. Information may also be shared with the Department's partners for Tourism-related mailings.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the New York State Department of Economic Development, Urban Development Corporation D/B/A Empire State Development Corporation are not eligible to enter such sweepstakes. Immediate family shall be defined as spouse and children.
3. Only fully completed entries will be eligible. Eligible entries are defined as including
a. All contact information fields clearly and legibly completed;
b. All questions correctly answered.
4. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older to participate.
5. All entries must be submitted in person to the I LOVE NY Booth (Booth #942) at the 2017 New York Times Travel Show during Exhibition Hours (1/27/17 - 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm, 1/28/17 - 10:00 am to 6:00 pm; 1/29/17 - 11:00 am to 5:00 pm). Any entries submitted outside of this time will be considered invalid.
6. Only one entry is permitted per person. No two entrants may share the same e-mail address. Entries that share the same e-mail address will all be considered invalid.
7. Winning entrants will be randomly selected by drawing at a time and location to be determined by the Department. Odds of winning this contest will be determined based on overall number of entries. Entrants need not be present to win. The Department shall make three attempts to contact winning entrants by e-mail using the e-mail address submitted via the entry form. In the event that a winning entrant does not respond after a third attempt, the Department may select an alternate winner. All decisions of Department personnel regarding the picking of winners shall be final.
8. Five winning entrants will receive one of the following prizes assigned at random:
Syracuse Package (approximate retail value: $600)
• 2 night stay at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown
• $50 voucher at Empire Brewing Company
• $250 gift card to Destiny USA
Heart of New York Craft Beverage Trail Getaway Package (approximate retail value: $700)
• 2 Nights Lodging w/breakfast Hotel Utica
• Tastings & Tours at up to 5 Beverage Trail locations
• Car & Driver for Beverage Trail Transportation
• 2 "Friends of Fermentation" T-Shirts
• A $50 voucher for lunch at Villa Verona Vineyard Bistro
• A $100 voucher for dinner at Ocean Blue Restaurant
Long Island East End Getaway Package (approximate retail value: $300)
• 1 night stay at Hyatt Place East End in Riverhead, NY
• Admission for 2 to the Long Island Aquarium
• Tickets for 2 to Pindar Vineyards for Wine Tasting
Albany Package (approximate retail value: $223)
• 1 night stay at Hilton Garden Inn - Albany Medical Center, including breakfast
• Admission for 2 to the Albany Institute of History and Art
• Tickets for 2 for Dutch Apple Cruises
Catskills Package (approximate retail value: $605)
• 1 night stay, including dinner and breakfast for two, at Villa Roma Resort & Conference Center
• Trip for 2 down the Delaware River courtesy of Landers River Trips
• Admission for 2 to the Museum at Bethel Woods
9. No payment or purchase is required to enter. No payment or purchase is required by the winner in order to receive or claim a prize. All prizes must be redeemed within one year of issue or they will be forfeited. Prizes are subject to availability at the discretion of each venue. Locations subject to change based on dates of travel and availability.
10. In its running of this promotion, the New York State Department of Economic Development does not in any way endorse, promote, support, or affiliate itself in any capacity with the products featured in the promotion.
11. The New York State Department of Economic Development or their agents are not responsible for late, lost, or misdirected entries or for miscommunications, misdirected transmissions, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical or electronic.
12. This contest is void wherever restricted or prohibited by state or local laws.
13. By entering, participants release and hold harmless the Department of Economic Development, and agencies employed by the Department, as well as any directors, officers or employees of these organizations from any and all liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the contest.
14. If for any reason the contest is not capable of being conducted as planned, including any causes beyond the control of the administrators of the contest, the New York State Department of Economic Development reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, modify, suspend or terminate the contest without notice to the entrants.
15. Entry into the contest does not create any vested right or interest for the participants in the prizes offered for the contest.