The Old House, on Cases Lane at the Village Green, a National Historic Landmark, dates to 1649. Nearby, the Wickham Farmhouse built in 1704 features a collection of antique quilts. The 1840 Schoolhouse Museum displays antique items. A pre-Civil War carriage house displays a model of the first submarine. The Red Barn contains many 19th century farm tools. Nearby is the former Independent Congregational Church, built in 1862, now part of the Cutchogue-New Suffolk library.