• Accessibility
Menu Close

Deepwells Farm County Park

  • Route 25A and Moriches Road
  • St. James, NY 11780
  • (631) 862-6080
  • Visit Site
Details

Built in 1845 for Joel Smith, a descendant of Smithtown's Richard "Bull" Smith. Home of William J. Gaynor, Mayor of NY City from 1910 until his death in 1913. Special Events held throughout the year. Call 631-862-6080 or 631-854-4949 for more information.

Amenities

Things To Do

General
  • History and Museum:
History
  • Historic Sites:
Map