An official Path Through History Site! One of six covered bridges standing in the Catskills, aka Methol Bridge and Campbell Covered Bridge. Original build date is in 1877, and it is 32' long. It was moved to this location in 1954 for the entry drive to Mr. Carl Campbell's hunting area, was rehabbed and is privately owned now. Originally built with Town truss design, it has been modified and is now classified as a Stringer. Visitors are allowed to stop for pictures and view the bridge, although minimal parking is available.