National Baseball Hall of Fame & Museum
- 25 Main Street
- Cooperstown, NY 13326
- (607) 547-7200 | (888) 425-5633
- Visit Site | E-Mail
As the hallowed home of America's pastime, the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum highlights the Cooperstown experience, as every fan's 'Field of Dreams.' An independent, nonprofit educational institution, the Hall of Fame and Museum fosters a deep appreciation of baseball and its place in history through interactive exhibits and special events. Visit year-round and experience the magic of Cooperstown.
Discover the Hall of Fame's Exhibits
The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum's crowning jewel is the Plaque Gallery, where visitors will discover all 340 Hall of Fame members' bronze plaques honoring their achievements. Featuring more than 60,000 square feet of exhibit space to display countless treasures from baseball's glorious past, there's plenty to explore, including:
• Shoebox Treasures, the Hall’s newest exhibit dedicated to telling the history of baseball cards
• Whole New Ballgame, an interactive exhibit that re-imagines baseball history from 1970 to today
• One for the Books, a comprehensive look at baseball's records and the stories behind them
• Autumn Glory, baseball's postseason and World Series celebration
• Viva Baseball!, exploring baseball in the Caribbean Basin countries
• Sacred Ground, providing ballpark memories to rekindle the love for our childhood experiences
The Hall of Fame in Cooperstown honors the players, managers, executives and umpires who have achieved excellence in the sport. Dive into baseball's past and discover the struggles and defeats that made champions and crowned World Series winners.
Baseball's History is Everywhere in Cooperstown Thinking of visiting Cooperstown for a baseball-themed trip? Many Cooperstown hotels are just a short drive or mere steps away from the Hall of Fame, a must-see Cooperstown attraction – but baseball really can be found everywhere in America's hometown. From exploring Doubleday Field, where some say baseball was invented, to visiting downtown's quaint restaurants, get your baseball fix in Cooperstown.
Experience the National Baseball Hall of Fame in 360°
Gift Cards - Sorry, not sold online! Please call 1 (877) 290 - 1300.