The Old Orchard Inn has the distinction of being a Western New York historic company. The home at the entrance of the drive was the original farmhouse, built in 1880. The Inn was built in 1901 as a hunting lodge and was converted to a tea room in 1931. Enjoy dining on the patio or in front of one of our fireplaces. Or perhaps stroll past the duck pond while viewing our 25 beautiful acres.