Plymouth Church of the Pilgrims
- 75 Hicks St
- Brooklyn, NY 11201
- (718) 624-4743
- Visit Site
The congregation first gathered in 1847, led by Henry Ward Beecher, a famed clergyman and antislavery advocate. From its beginnings, the Church served as a vital philosophical and geographical link in the Underground Railroad . Now designated a National Historic Landmark, Plymouth Church remains a place of thoughtful discussion and meaningful action within the community.