An official Path Through History Site! Casparus Pruyn, his wife Ann, and their 8 children occupied this summer home which was built between 1825 and 1830. There are currently 10 buildings on the Pruyn House Complex. They include the Buhrmaster Barn, reconstructed and moved to the site in 1987, and the Verdoy Schoolhouse that was moved to the site in 1995. Other structures include a smokehouse, potting shed, woodshed/privy building, carriage house, and well house. Herb and flower gardens are focal points of the site.