The Wilson Historical Society and Museum is located on the southern outskirts of the Village of Wilson. The museum building is the former NY Central Depot which was enlarged and renovated in 1912-13. Displays include Fire Company memorabilia, photo equipment, medical supplies, radio equipment, business artifacts, books, and genealogical files. The 1861 Randall Road School House was moved to the site in 1996, and since then has been restored and is a working schoolhouse today. Other displays include a 1903 NY Central Caboose, the John F. Argue Memorial Building, which houses many antique and classic cars. The main fundraiser for the Society is their Memorial Day Fair, which draws thousands annually.