Menu Close

Fort Hardy Park

  • 1 Reds St
  • Schuylerville, NY 12871
  • (518) 695-4159
  • Visit Site
  • Details
  • Amenities
  • Built in August 1755 by General Phinehas Lyman at North West intersection of the Fish Kill and Hudson River (site of ferry across Hudson and one of the first bridges). Named for Sir Charles Hardy, Governor of NY. Intended as supply post for expeditions against Crown Point. (The Johnson Expedition). A Path Through History attraction.

  • Things To Do
    History
    • Covered bridges:
    • Historic sites:
    • Path Through History: