Syracuse, N.Y. – The Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology (The MOST) will offer (3) camps for different age groups weekly throughout the summer. To register for a camp, choose the session week you would like your child to attend, then choose your camper’s age range from the three available options: Junior Scientist (Ages 4-7), Be the Scientist (Ages 8-11), or Engineer Academy (Ages 12-15).
All MOST camps are designed to be inclusive and accessible to all types of learners. Personal aides may attend camp with your camper at no additional charge. See more summer camp details here.
Museum members will receive a discount on their registrations.
June 29 – July 3, July 6 – 10, July 13 – 17, July 20 – 24, July 27 – 31, August 3 –7, August 10 – 14, August 17 – 21
Note: Each camp session week is the same. While campers are not prohibited from attending camp for multiple weeks, please be advised that there is repetition between session weeks of the same camp.
All MOST Summer Camps will be conducted with the following health and safety procedures in place:
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of camp spaces, classrooms, and exhibits
- Frequent hand-washing breaks and distanced work stations
- Small class sizes (up to 10 campers) for health safety and stronger engagement
- All counselors and staff will wear masks
- Campers must bring masks and will be encouraged to wear them when not outdoors, at meal time, etc.
- Thermal temperature check for all campers and staff upon check-in each day
- Separate camp entrances for each camp group to ensure public health and social distancing at drop-off and pick-up (Camp Door, Main Front Door, Bus Loop Loading Door
About The Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology
The Milton J. Rubenstein Museum of Science & Technology is a hands-on science and technology museum for people of all ages and includes the Silverman Planetarium and the only domed IMAX® theater in New York State. Discover, Learn & Play!